On 07.09.2016 21:48, Jan Macura wrote:
Hi all,

    In a "[Wikidata] How many languages supports
    Wikibase/Wikidata?" thread beginning May 26, Jan Macura writes

    Hi all,

    looking into [1] I read that Wikidata supports 358 languages. Is it
    still true? For example, I tried to add label in language coded as
    "nan" (defined in ISO 639-3) and it worked. However it didn't worked
    for e.g. "arb", which is also part of the ISO 639-3 standard. So how
    many?

    Thanks
     Jan

    [1] VRANDEČIĆ, Denny, KRÖTZSCH, Markus. Wikidata:
    A Free Collaborative Knowledgebase. /Communications of the ACM/.
    2014-10, Vol. 57 No. 10,
    7885. DOI 10.1145/2629489.
http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2014/10/178785-wikidata/fulltext

    Thanks for helping to focus these unfolding Wikdaata language
    development questions, Markus.

    Scott

thanks Scott! You reminded me, that I still haven't received appropriate
answer to my original question... ping Markus et al.

Such questions refer to current implementation details and can only be answered by the developers.

Best,

Markus

Thanks
 Jan