Hi,

I'd like to write integration tests for
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:FLOSSbot and use test.wikidata.org for that.
I figured out how to create properties[1] with pywikibot and search for
them[2]. But I was not able to figure out how to remove them afterwards, to not
clutter test.wikidata.org. The https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikibase/API page
does not show anything obvious.

Any idea ?

Cheers

[1]
import pywikibot
site = pywikibot.Site("test", "wikidata")
print(str(site.editEntity({'new': 'property'}, {'datatype':'item',
                                                "labels":
                                                 {"en":

{"language":"en","value":"FLOSS3property"}
                                                 }
                                                })))

[2]
import pywikibot
site = pywikibot.Site("test", "wikidata")
for e in site.search_entities('FLOSS', 'en', type='property'):
    print(str(e))

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre