There are only 73 entries (including some duplicates) showing up for a
straight P249 search, which is a bit strange in any case -

Sampling a few items suggests that most businesses don't use P249
directly, instead they use it as a qualifier on P414, eg or

These won't show up on a straight search. I'm not familiar with how
searching for qualifiers is best done, but at least it narrows down
the problem...