Hi Denny,

Thank you so much for sending this over. A closer alignment between
Wiktionary and Wikidata is very exciting, and a project that Poly has great
potential to support. If you're close to this effort, I would love the
opportunity to have a quick call and tell you more. Will you be
available this coming week, between 10/17 and 10/21?

Warmly,
Daniel

Daniel Bogre Udell
Director