Hi Denny,

​Thanks for that recommendation- I'll reach out to the Wikidata development
team today. That being said, I'd still love to find a time to hop on a call
and learn more about your role in the project, and to share more about what
we're working on.

Will you have any availability this week?

Warmly,
Daniel