Wikidatans & Wikimedians!

I'd like to invite you both (and all Wikidatans/Wikimedians in the SF Bay
Area) to the Wikidata 4th birthday party on Wednesday, October 26 from
12:30-1:30 at Red Door Coffee SF on 111 Minna Street -
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Fourth_Birthday/Events.

I'm also going to bring a birthday cake for everyone.

Friendly Wikidata cheers, Scott

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Info WorldUniversity <
i...@worlduniversityandschool.org> wrote:

> Wikidatans,
>
> I'd like to invite you both (and all Wikidatans/Wikimedians in the SF Bay
> Area) to the Wikidata 4th birthday party on Wednesday, October 26 from
> 12:30-1:30 at Red Door Coffee SF on 111 Minna Street -
> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Fourth_Birthday/Events.
>
> I'm also going to bring a birthday cake for everyone.
>
> Friendly Wikidata cheers, Scott
>

> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Info WorldUniversity <info@
> worlduniversityandschool.org> wrote:
>
>> Mbch331,
>>
>> Thanks very much!
>>
>> This page is now inviting and welcoming Wikidatans, Wikipedians,
>> Wikimedians and friends in the SF Bay Area to Wikidata's birthday party on
>> W Oct 26 https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Fourth_Birthday/Ev
>> ents/Meetup_in_SF,_W,_October_26th!
>>
>> Cheers, Scott
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Mbch331 <mbch331.wikipe...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Scott,
>>>
>>> The problem was that the link was pointing to main namespace, which can
>>> only contain items, not pages.
>>> I've fixed the link for you. The link is now:
>>> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Fourth_Birthday/Event
>>> s/Meetup_in_SF,_W,_October_26th (or click the red link on the event