On 19.12.2016 07:04, Stas Malyshev wrote:
Hi!

in SQID, I now frequently see WDQS responses of type 429 when trying to
load a page (doing this will usually issue a few dozen queries for
larger pages). How many SPARQL queries are users allowed to ask in a
certain time and how should tools behave when they hit this limit?

Right now, we have a limit of 5 parallel requests from the same IP. If
the requests are one after another, there should be no limitation. So I
would make sure the code does not make too much requests in parallel, at
the same time.

Ok, thanks, we should be able to implement this with some synchronisation.

Best

Markus