On 23.12.2016 01:29, Stas Malyshev wrote:

I don't think we plan to invest more time than we already did into it.
The endpoint is up now, we don't really plan to do anything additional
with it - it's for the users now to see if it's useful. We'll be
watching to see whether it is not overtaxing resources and not dragging
SPARQL part down, but otherwise for now that's all the investment we're
doing for now. If we come up with some use case helpful for us we would
then implement it but nothing planned yet.

Sounds good. I support this as a community project, and I remain curious about the results, just as long as it does not affect the production usage of Wikidata.

Markus