Hi,

It is my understanding that Wikidata for Wiktionary requires new data structures or at least new name space (L, F and S), and that is what holding people back.

What could be interesting to have would be a prototype (not necessarily built with MediaWiki+Wikibase) to see if the suggested scheme is ok.

Finn Årup Nielsen