Hello,

First of all, thanks to all who help me filling the *Wikidata:Events
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events>* page :)

During these next months, several nice community events are planned in
different countries, let me share them with you:

United Kingdom

   - *Wikidata training in London*, April 8th: Tools, queries and uploads (more
   info

<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wikidata-training-tools-queries-and-uploads-tickets-33008027900>
   )

Germany

   - *Wikidata meetup in Berlin
   <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/Berlin>*: Friday, March
   31st at 19:30 at Schiller Bar
   <https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1831983147>
   - April 19th in Berlin: *Ladies that FOSS
   <https://www.wikimedia.de/wiki/LadiesthatFOSS/Meetup>*
   - *Datensummit
   <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/Datensummit_2017>* by
   OKFN, April 29th, in Berlin. Introducing Wikidata and the Query Service to
   the open data / hackers community. We need volunteers for this event, if
   you're willing to help, let me know!
   - *Hackathon about election data in Ulm, June 23-25
   <https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikidata-Wahldaten-Workshop>*.
   Wikidata and OKFN event, to discover Wikidata, the Query Service, and work
   on election data.

France

   - Wikidata Workshop in *Paris* every third Friday of the month. See the
   detailed program on Wikidata:Events/Paris.
   <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/Paris> Next one on April
   21th about specialized tools.

Czech Republic

   - peer-to-peer *Wikidata workshop 2017
   <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Mezi_bajty/Workshop_2017>*, June
   24th, University of Pardubice

Also online, the next *IRC office hour* will be on April 5th, 16:00 UTC, on
the channel #wikimedia-office, and will allow you to ask any question to
the Wikidata development team.

If you have an event to add to this list, feel free to edit the page.
If you would like to organize an event or start a Wikidata meetup in your
area, let me know, I can help you to make it happen :)

Cheers,

--
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für