Hi!

> - use Q-Items instead of UserLanguageCodes for Multilingual texts (which
> would be quite a migration)

I foresee that might be a bit of a problem for external tools consuming
this data - how they would figure out what language it is if it's
doesn't have a code? We could of course generate fake codes like
mis-x-q12345, maybe that would work.

> I don't think restricting Wiktionary4Wikidata support to the list of
> languages with a UserLanguageCode is a viable solution, which would
> happen if we implement the data model as currently suggested, if I
> understand it correctly.

Aren't we limiting it right now this way in Wikidata?

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org