That’s a bug in the constraints on Wikidata – “date of birth” has a constraint stating that its value must be at least 30 years away from the “date of birth” value. We’ll work on resolving this (I contacted Ivan Krestinin, who added this “experimental constraint”, to ask if he still needs it – and if it can’t be removed from the P569 talk page for some reason, we’ll probably filter it out in the user script).