The API console for extraction of statistics is separate from use of
JSONstat, but it can export JSONstat. Statistics Norway have a user manual
for how to use the console.[2][1] This is a common collaboration between
several Scandinavian census bureaus.

[1]
http://ssb.no/en/omssb/tjenester-og-verktoy/api/_attachment/248250?_ts=15b48207778
[2] http://ssb.no/en/omssb/tjenester-og-verktoy/api