Hello all,

The scholarship process for the WikidataCon has just started!

If you want to request a scholarship for covering your traveling and
accommodation expenses, please read carefully the dedicated page and fill
the form:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikidataCon_2017/Scholarships

If you encounter any problem, feel free to reach me.

Next steps are the call for submissions for the program, and the
registration opening - stay tuned :)

Best,