Dear all,

we have created a draft to create a website that hopefully will help merge/unify/improve Infoboxes, Wikidata and DBpedia.

The proposal is still in a draft form (deadline September 26th), we would be very happy to hear your comments. (and there is still time to correct things we forgot, didn't know about or didn't phrase right).

All feedback is welcome: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/DBpedia/CrossWikiFact

We also created a prototype here:

http://downloads.dbpedia.org/temporary/crosswikifact/results/q64.html

There is no index yet, so you have to manually change it to q1.html - q10000.html in the uri (we only did 10k pages)

--
All the best,
Sebastian Hellmann

Director of Knowledge Integration and Linked Data Technologies (KILT) Competence Center
at the Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) at Leipzig University
Executive Director of the DBpedia Association
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org, http://linguistics.okfn.org, https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt <http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt>
Homepage: http://aksw.org/SebastianHellmann
Research Group: http://aksw.org