Thanks, done.

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Project_chat#Handelsregister

On 15.10.2017 22:10, Yaroslav Blanter wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

I would say the best way is to file a request for the permissions for the bot

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Requests_for_permissions/Bot

and possibly leave a message on the Project Chat

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Project_chat

Cheers
Yaroslav

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Sebastian Hellmann <hellm...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de <mailto:hellm...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    the German business registry contains roughly 2.2 million
    organisations. Some information is paid, but other is public, i.e.
    the info you are searching for at and clicking on UT (see example
    below):

    https://www.handelsregister.de/rp_web/mask.do?Typ=e
    <https://www.handelsregister.de/rp_web/mask.do?Typ=e>

    I would like to add this to Wikidata, either by crawling or by
    raising money to use crowdsourcing concepts like crowdflour or
    amazon turk.

    It should meet notability criteria 2:
    https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Notability
    <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Notability>

    2. It refers to an instance of a *clearly identifiable conceptual
    or material entity*. The entity must be notable, in the sense
    that it *can be described using serious and publicly available
    references*. If there is no item about you yet, you are probably
    not notable.

    The reference is the official German business registry, which is
    serious and public. Orgs are also per definition clearly
    identifiable legal entities.

    How can I get clearance to proceed on this?

    All the best,
    Sebastian

          Entity data

    Saxony District court *Leipzig HRB 32853 *– A&A
    Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH
    Legal status:       Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
    Capital:    25.000,00 EUR
    Date of entry:      29/08/2016
    (When entering date of entry, wrong data input can occur due to
    system failures!)
    Date of removal:    -
    Balance sheet available:    -
    Address (subject to correction):    A&A Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH
    Prager Straße 38-40
    04317 Leipzig

-- All the best,
    Sebastian Hellmann

    Director of Knowledge Integration and Linked Data Technologies
    (KILT) Competence Center
    at the Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) at Leipzig University
    Executive Director of the DBpedia Association
    Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org,
    http://linguistics.okfn.org, https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt
    <http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt>
    Homepage: http://aksw.org/SebastianHellmann