Ah yes, forgot to mention:

there is no URI or unique identifier given by the Handelsregister system. However, the courts take care that the registrations are unique, so it is implicit. Handelsregister could easily create stable URIs out of the court+type+number like /Leipzig_HRB_32853

For Wikidata this is not a problem to handle. So no technical issues from this side either.

All the best,

Sebastian