I neither can find the triple. I have searched with

$ pv wikidata-20170613-truthy-BETA.nt.bz2 | bzcat | grep "<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikidata>" 5.12GiB 0:36:11 [2.41MiB/s] [====================================================================================================>] 100%

and nothing comes up.

The truthy dumps seem not have have that particular type of triple, while it is available in the full triple format, e.g., at https://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q2013.nt

I think you need to download the big one: https://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/entities/latest-all.ttl.gz

The "all" one has the "schema:about" triple. For instance:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland> a schema:Article ;
        schema:about wd:Q26 ;
        schema:inLanguage "en" ;
        schema:isPartOf <https://en.wikipedia.org/> ;
        schema:name "Northern Ireland"@en .


---
Finn Årup Nielsen
http://people.compute.dtu.dk/faan/

On 11/23/2017 08:46 AM, Rune Stilling wrote:
Hi Thomas

Thank you - But I simply cannot find this data in the latest-truths.nt-file.

F.ex. the following grep command returns nothing:

grep ^\<https://en\.wikipedia\.org <https://en%5C.wikipedia%5C.org> latest-truthy-BETA.nt

Also when I query my local triplestore installed with the RDF-data I cannot find this relation.

Best,
Rune

Den 22. nov. 2017 kl. 16.40 skrev Thomas Pellissier Tanon <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>:

Hello Rune,

They are encoded in the RDF dumps of Wikidata using the http://schema.org/about property e.g.:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams>> schema:about <http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q42>

Best,

Thomas

Le mer. 22 nov. 2017 à 16:21, Rune Stilling <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> a écrit :

    Hi list

    Where can one find the mapping between Wikidata and Wikipedia. I
    can see the links online in both Wikidata and Wikipedia, but I
    cannot find the links in the RDF-dump f.ex. of Wikidata, nor in
    the XML-dump of Wikipedia.

    With regards,
    Rune Stilling


    _______________________________________________
    Wikidata mailing list
    [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata




_______________________________________________
Wikidata mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata


_______________________________________________
Wikidata mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata

Reply via email to