Le 01/12/2017 à 14:06, Federico Leva (Nemo) a écrit :
mathieu stumpf guntz, 01/12/2017 03:00:
Actually, as far as I know, CC-by-sa-3.0-undeed states nothing about /suis generis/ rights

I don't know what's -undeed, but 3.0-it and 4.0 do, which is for instance why ISTAT data can be imported in Wikidata despite the less than ideal license (CC-BY-3.0-it).

Federico
Sorry, I meant "unported", that is whith no specific claims about local juridiction. So, in a nutshell, ported versions of CC-3.0 of European countries such as Italy or France do include clauses related to /suis generis/ rights, while the unported version.

And to be complete "undeed" is the Creative Commons sobriquet for "full legal code", as opposed to the simple "deed" presentation for the layman:

   The Commons Deed is a handy reference for licensors and licensees,
   summarizing and expressing some of the most important terms and
   conditions. Think of the Commons Deed as a user-friendly interface
   to the Legal Code beneath, although the Deed itself is not a
license, and its contents are not part of the Legal Code itself.
   https://creativecommons.org/licenses/

Uncreatively,
mathieu