Jane,

I think the narrow definition of catalog and its use as a unique identifier
to collocate outreach initiatives might be the issue here.

Not asking you to be responsible for any outreach projects at all. I think
that is very clear.

Don't appreciate your comment on Wikidata editing. Through this project
work I am improving engagement to Wikidata by Wikipedia editors. This work
makes Wikidata a holistic part of the editathon and outreach process. It's
both productive and valuable. If none of these facts are clear then I am
not sure what else to say on the matter.

- Erika

*Erika Herzog*
Wikipedia *User:BrillLyle <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BrillLyle>*