Hi everyone, I wanted to follow up with the results from the FAST interest
survey (I posted to this list in November and December last year). The survey
closed on 15 December 2017. That survey was developed by representatives of
five  research libraries  - Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, and Yale - to
gauge interest in the current features of OCLC's FAST (Faceted Application of
Subject Terminology) and potential enhancements.

We received 586 responses to the survey. The "FAST Five" have prepared the
attached report  summarizing the results, conclusions, and next steps. It will
be posted on the same lists as the original survey link was posted, so you may
see copies of the report on other lists you subscribe to.

Many thanks to all of you who responded to the survey!

Posted on behalf of the FAST Five:

Brown (Boaz Nadav-Manes)
Columbia (Kate Harcourt)
Cornell (Jim LeBlanc)
Harvard (Scott Wicks)
Yale (Marty Kurth)

Merrilee
--

Merrilee Proffitt

OCLC * Senior Program Officer, OCLC Research Library Partnership

155 Bovet Rd, Suite 500, San Mateo, CA 94402

T +1-650-287-2136 M +1-510-684-4717

[OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_logo>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link> *
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> *
Twitter<http://twitter.com/MerrileeIam> *
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>

The OCLC Research Library
Partnership<http://www.oclc.org/research/partnership/> provides a unique
transnational
collaborative network of peers to address common issues as well
as the opportunity to engage directly with OCLC Research. Join with us!