Hello all,

If you read the weekly Wikidata newsletter, written by volunteers and the
Wikidata team, we would be very interested by your feedback. The newsletter
reached its 300th edition
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Status_updates/2018_02_19> and we
are wondering how we together could improve it and make it even more useful
for the community.

You can find *a page with a few questions
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Status_updates/Feedback_300th_edition>*.
You don't have to answer to all of them.

If you're not reading the Weekly Summary, or used to but stopped reading
it, there is a section just for you
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Status_updates/Feedback_300th_edition#Non-readers>
!

And as a reminder, the Weekly Summary is collaborative and you can add
information for the next edition on this page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Status_updates/Next>. Your
participation would be very appreciated :)
Thanks in advance for your help,

--
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für