Hi Iván,

I need to learn a lot too about SPARQL. The best way to learn is by doing it. And if you don't succeed, Google it or ask for others to help.

Mbch331

Op 12-3-2018 om 19:23 schreef Iván Hernández Cazorla:
Hi Mbch331,
Excuse me the delay answering, but sometimes there is many incoming messages in this mailing list and with the another ones, sometimes I feel like in a boat in torment (of messages, of course hehe).

Thanks for your comment about my message and thank you for your note about the unnecessary use of the service lines when there is a rdfs:label. I note it in my SPARQL notebook, there are many things I have to learn yet.

Regards,
Iván