Hoi,
Thank you! This is for me a really important eye opener.. It shows for
instance how little we know about countries like Mozambique.. When we add
all the parliamentarians for the last 40 year for instance, we would
probably double that number easily.

I have my own niche at the moment adding information about Muslim history
but I would really urge people to consider what we can do to fill in where
we are so patently weak,.
Thanks,
      GerardM