Yes, it would be nice to have Wikidata there, provided that Wikidata satisfies
the requirements.  There are already several mentions of Wikidata in the data
behind the diagram.

I don't think that Freebase satisfies the stated requirement because its URIs
no longer "resolve, with or without content negotiation, to /RDF data/ in one
of the popular RDF formats (RDFa, RDF/XML, Turtle, N-Triples)".  I wonder why
Freebase is still in the diagram.

Does the way that Wikidata serves RDF
(https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:EntityData/Q52000000.rdf) satisfy this
requirement?  (If it doesn't, it might be easy to change.)

peter