Hoi,
We do not provide useful operations like versioning, cleaning,
transformation at Wikidata. We do not compare we do not curate at Wikidata.

So when somewhere else they make it their priority and do a better job at
it, rejoice, don't mock. The GREAT thing about DBpedia that they *are *willing
to collaborate.
Thanks,
         GerardM