Hi Heather,

"Hay's tools" can list the ones that appear on the Toolforge server and indexed:

https://tools.wmflabs.org/hay/directory/#/keyword/wikidata

It lists 110 tools currently

/Finn

On 06/01/2018 08:38 AM, Heather Ford wrote:
Hi there,

I'm doing some research on WikiData and wondering whether there is a list of projects/sites that either a) make use of WikiData to power their projects or that b) WikiData extracts data from in order to populate items. I can see some projects listed in External Tools [1] but can't seem to find lists of projects beyond this.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Best,
Heather.

[1] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tools/External_tools

Dr Heather Ford
Senior Lecturer, School of Arts & Media <https://sam.arts.unsw.edu.au/>, University of New South Wales w: hblog.org <http://hblog.org/> / EthnographyMatters.net <http://ethnographymatters.net/> / t: @hfordsa <http://www.twitter.com/hfordsa>