Hi Olivier,

Yes, this can be done by adding a new column from reconciled values.

Terms can be accessed as follows, with a syntax similar to QuickStatements:

    Len for English label
    Dfi for Finnish description
    Apt for Portuguese aliases

More info here:

https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/wiki/Reconciliation#advanced-usage-property-paths

The syntax of properties used for reconciliation is the same as the one
to fetch new colums. I realize this might not be entirely clear - let me
know if there would be a better place to mention this!

Antonin