Hello,

On 27-09-18 01:16, Andy Mabbett wrote:
On 24 September 2018 at 18:48, Maarten Dammers <maar...@mdammers.nl> wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to make a connection between the red link on
Wikipedia and the Wikidata item?
This facility already exists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Interlanguage_link#Link_to_Reasonator_and_Wikidata
You seem to have done some selective quoting and selective reading. I addressed this in my original email: