Hello all,

A few months ago, we enabled suggestions
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Project_chat/Archive/2018/08#Better_suggestions_for_constraint_values_on_properties>
based on constraints values for the constraints section of a property. We
would like to explore further this possibility of having better suggestions
for entities, that’s why we created a beta feature.

If you’re going to your Preferences and check the beta features list,
you’ll be able to enable "Entity suggestions from constraint definitions".

At the moment there are two constraint types that are used for generating
suggestions:

   - One-of constraint
   <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Help:Property_constraints_portal/One_of>
   used for suggestions in the context of a main value.
   - Allowed qualifier constraint
   <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Help:Property_constraints_portal/Qualifiers>
   used for suggestions in the context of qualifiers.

You can learn more on this page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Help:Property_constraints_portal/Entity_suggestions_from_constraint_definitions>.

Feel free to try it, and let us know if you find it relevant and useful.

If you find any issue, feel free to report it in this ticket
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T202712>.
--
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für