Hi GerardM,

I will discuss this with the authors of the papers, but I will encourage
them to record their talk and make it accessible if they agree. We will
update the website accordingly, thanks for your interest! :)

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 17:48, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hoi,
> Will presentations be recorded? That would open up these subjects much
> wider.
> Thanks,
>       GerardM
>
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 16:40, Georgios Mavropalias <
> georgios.mavropal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lucie,
>>
>> Thank you for the email.
>>
>> How much will it cost to just attend the conference?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Georgios
>>

>> Georgios Mavropalias
>> Mobile phone: +61411896902
>> Exercise Medicine Research Institute,
>> School of Medical and Health Sciences,
>> Edith Cowan University,
>> 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup,
>> WA, 6027, Australia
>>
>> https://twitter.com/MavropaliasG
>>

>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, 22:29 Lucie Kaffee, <lucie.kaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> *The First Wikidata Workshop*
>>>
>>> Co-located with the 19th International Conference on Semantic Web (ISWC
>>> 2020).
>>> Date: October 29, 2020
>>> The workshop will be held online, afternoon European time.
>>>
>>> Website: https://wikidataworkshop.github.io/
>>>
>>> == Important dates ==
>>>
>>> Papers due: August 10, 2020
>>> Notification of accepted papers: September 11, 2020
>>> Camera-ready papers due: September 21, 2020
>>> Workshop date: October 29, 2020
>>>
>>> == Overview ==
>>>
>>> Wikidata is an openly available knowledge base, hosted by the Wikimedia
>>> Foundation. It can be accessed and edited by both humans and machines and
>>> acts as a common structured-data repository for several Wikimedia projects,
>>> including Wikipedia, Wiktionary, and Wikisource. It is used in a variety of
>>> applications by researchers and practitioners alike.
>>> In recent years, we have seen an increase in the number of publications
>>> around Wikidata. While there are several dedicated venues for the broader
>>> Wikidata community to meet, none of them focuses on publishing original,
>>> peer-reviewed research. This workshop fills this gap - we hope to provide a
>>> forum to build this fledgling scientific community and promote novel work
>>> and resources that support it.
>>> The workshop seeks original contributions that address the opportunities
>>> and challenges of creating, contributing to, and using a global,
>>> collaborative, open-domain, multilingual knowledge graph such as Wikidata.
>>> We encourage a range of submissions, including novel research, opinion
>>> pieces, and descriptions of systems and resources, which are naturally
>>> linked to Wikidata and its ecosystem, or enabled by it. What we’re less
>>> interested in are works which use Wikidata alongside or in lieu of other
>>> resources to carry out some computational task - unless the work feeds back
>>> into the Wikidata ecosystem, for instance by improving or commenting on
>>> some Wikidata aspect, or suggesting new design features, tools and
>>> practices.
> [...]

Lucie-Aimée Kaffee
Web and Internet Science Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton