Hello all,

As a reminder, we're looking forward to receive your participation to
Wikidata's 10th birthday collaborative video! You can participate until
September 18th, and you will find *all the details and requirements on this
page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Wikidata:Tenth_Birthday/Celebration_video>*
.

If you have questions or issues, feel free to reach out to me.

Best,
Léa