Hello all! As a reminder: we're in the phase of preparing and organizing
events for WIkidata's 10th birthday
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tenth_Birthday>! 🎂
- you can find more information about how to run an event
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tenth_Birthday/Run_an_event>
- here's how to get funding for your event
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tenth_Birthday/Run_an_event/Funding>
(tip:
prepare your application as soon as possible)
- here's the communication kit
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tenth_Birthday/Run_an_event/Communication_kit>
where
you can generate your own visuals, and print your own merch items
- when you have an event in preparation or ready, please add it to the
calendar onwiki
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tenth_Birthday/Run_an_event/Schedule>
- we're running organizers calls
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tenth_Birthday/Run_an_event#Connect_with_organizers>
that
you can join if you have questions or want to chat with other organizers -
the upcoming one are on August 23 at 06:00 UTC and 18:00 UTC

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to reach out to me.
Best,
Léa