I understand the very urgent desire that after a name change it is also tracked on the web. And I understand that if after 18 years of struggle this is undone again, the suffering is great. A person's name is one of the most important identity-forming characteristics. And if something goes wrong, it leads to lasting psychological damage.

Since our work at Wikidata played a negative role in this, could we help to write an appropriate short Wikipedia article? The Joliot-Curie prize for nuclear physics should provide enough relevance for the French, English and German Wikipedia. That would certainly help to correct the Google hit as well.

Greetings, Markus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ir%C3%A8ne_Joliot-Curie_Prize

PS: That the wikidata entry will be corrected and of course not deleted is in my opinion self-evident (even if the name bearer wished it - it is not in her sense)