I'm in Skypecast now.. seems possible, but Sue Waters from Australia has set
up an Elluminate room on her server. I think it will be more reliable to use
her room if I and others get dragged back to dial up speeds. But I think
Elluminate is difficult for Linux users... here's the link anyway:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.8AB5BA16F8738EBD6C78B398EF4EA0