Hi All,

 I have been updating the default margins for the pedagogical
templates so that the white space around them is more reasonable. When
developing the new default margins we assumed that there would be a
carriage return before and after the call to the template.

This change initially may cause some of the pages to have a template
overlapping with text or too little white space.

To our knowledge this overlapping only occurs when the template
directly follows a section heading.

There are several manual interventions that can be taken to fix the
problem.

Information on the fixes can be found at:

http://wikieducator.org/Quickstart_guide/pedagogical_templates

All the templates can have their margins manipulated manually using
the following syntax;

{{My Template|Content|TopMargin=10px|BottomMargin=-10px}}

Please let me know if you find another case where there is a problem
with the new default margins or you would like some help fixing a page
or pages with the aforementioned problem.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,

Kruhly (Rob Kruhlak)