Rob --

Apology for the delay in response here. I noticed the bug on Brent's
sandpit page. I once has a similar problem - when I create a new
thread -- but have been unable to replicate the bug.

It could be a "restricted" character in the subject line that breaks
the thread on the page concerned or I'm wondering whether its not a
sub-page issue in a special name space.

The challenge is to replicated the bug -- but to keep a detailed
record of the steps that caused the problem. That way we can get this
fixed. So I'm holding thumbs that I can replicate this to report it
accurately.

In your case the problem already existed -- so I'm still trying to
find the cause <smile> Any thoughts?