More issues of note:

Using the x on the lefthand side of an article in a collection does
not seem to remove it from the collection. It removes it from the
visible list but not the collection.

Test:

1)Add two articles to your collection.
2)Save your collection. Two articles appear :-)
article visible in list :-)
4) Save your collection as something else: Two articles appear in the
saved collection :-(

Using the lefthand side arrows to sort the articles seems to only
affect what is visible and not what is produced or saved.

Test:

1)Add two articles to your collection.
2)Save your collection. Two articles appear :-)
arrow. Order in visible list is changed :-)
4) Save your collection as something else: Two articles appear in the
saved collection in the original order -- not the sorted order.
5) Export your pdf and the order is the original order not the sorted order.

Tested using FireFox 2.0 and WinXp

Note: I saw a "if  msiexx .... "  flash in the logo/navigation area at
one point during these tests.

If it helps some of my saved collections are
User:Kruhly/Collections/pdftesting4, pdftesting5, pdftesting6,
pdftesting7

Rob

--
Robert Kruhlak