Hi Samuel,

It is not that simple, Samuel. There is much more to consider before we
can decide with the help of the community of how we want to approach
this. There are two things here: Bee's/Alison's suggestion, creating
Cultural identities on Userpages, my idea of a template, which I had no
idea it already existed on Wikipedia and the Culture Wiki content
suggestions I made, which were only suggestions. There are so many
aspects to Culture and it may take some time to build. I am planning to
approach a few people in the community, to bring them in.

We do not want to make the WikiEducator a second Wikipedia, so we need
to ensure that the information we put there, has a relationship with
education. The community should decide what would be useful and I would
appreciate a few more comments and perspectives before we can go ahead
and take action. A template is a good idea in my view, but what kind of
information should we put in there that is culturally informative to
others and not of a personal nature. You do not want to put personal
information on your user page, unless you use your sandbox - your
personal space - to do this. In that case it would be appropriate. I am
sure others have more ideas. Feel free to comment.

Samuel, what kind of blog are you referring to. All can be discussed
right here on Wikieducator. Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Patricia