Hi Leigh,

Start spreading the word ~ tell them it IS coming....

I'm reminded of the success of a high tech company here in Vancouver - the
founder made the rounds of the opinion leaders to let them know what was
coming....and kept them informed....so that when he needed the funds and
analyst coverage (which in turn drove attention to his firm), he had the
relationship with the appropriate people.... The company was called
"Apparent Networks".

- Randy

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Leigh Blackall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> or reconsider the pedagogical templates?
>
> I have had enough of teachers all saying "I would but wikispaces is just
> so much easier to use"
>
> While I agree that that is just an excuse, and I always explain the bigger
> picture and how we want teachers using Wikipedia properly too.. but I think
> an option for a WYSIWYG would help bring the thousands of teachers already
> using WIkispaces over to Wikieducator
>

> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:04 AM, mackiwg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > I had a chat with Erik a week or three ago -- I understand that FCK
> > have really made excellent progress.
> >
> > I think that there are still issues on how best to integrate our
> > pedagogical templates -- but we should certainly watch the space.
> >
> > Cheers
> >

> > On Apr 29, 3:52 pm, "Leigh Blackall" <leighblack...@'gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Apparently the new version of FCK works well on MediaWiki.. anyone
> > know
> > > better?
> > >
> > > --
> > > --
> > > Leigh Blackall
> > > +64(0)21736539
> > > skype - leigh_blackall
> > > SL - Leroy Goalposthttp://learnonline.wordpress.com

> Leigh Blackall
> +64(0)21736539
> skype - leigh_blackall
> SL - Leroy Goalpost
> http://learnonline.wordpress.com

--
Randy Fisher - Improving Performance in Ecosystems - with Measurable Results

+ 1 604.684.2275
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hirerandy.com

Skype: wikirandy