Peter,

See how the discussion goes with your local school -- it will be good
to get some initial inputs from the teachers as to how this might
work. Perhaps, for instance,  one of the upcoming or scheduled
assignments in one of the grades. It may also be productive to connect
this with the IT class. So for example the kids could work on a social
studies assignment and utilise time in the IT class to acquire some
social software skills?

Then I guess we should set up a page in WE with a few bullets. I will
do my best to connect the school with a partner school offshore.

Cheers