Hi Leo,

We've not had a chance yet to list all the content projects L4C
participants are working on.  However, if you want to see who has
registered for each of the workshops, you could take a look at their
user pages and recent contributions list to see what content project
are under way.

There is a participant participant lists for each of the online and
face-to-face workshops from under the workshop schedule link on this
page:

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops

I'm pleased to hear that you have found the tutorial on creating a
teaching resource useful (see
http://wikieducator.org/Wikieducator_tutorial/Developing_a_teaching_resource
)  Thanks for the feedback. I must still finish the last few sections,
and hope to get this done during the coming week.