One of my classmate He is working as Yeeyan as full time , and he told me this , and told me that Yeeyan wiki is much easier to use than WE is using now and it is still mediawiki
Ps do any of you use Diigo ?it is created by Chinese people ,but still not supporting Chinese ,why ? 2008/5/13 Wong Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > Dera WE user and Wayne , > > PLease do take a look at and register at http://pro.yeeyan.com/ > > Yeeyan is a amazing translation web2.0 website , I have been using it for > a long time , > > The thing I want to bring it up is Proyeeyan is using a very special wiki > edit page , I have attached as the attchement , you can also register and > see it for yourself , it is using mediawiki ,but it is much easier to use > !!!!! > > I don't know if possible WE is also using something like this ? > > Leo from China > -- blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn HELP项目https://groups.google.com/group/helpelephantsliveproject --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
