Hi Declan --

Can you send me the url of the page? 

Lets check on the origins of the proble -- ie. whether its on the WikiEd
server or whether the file was inadvertently overwritten on the Kaltura
server.

Cheers
Wayne

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 06:18 -0700, Declan wrote:

> Hi folks,
> 
> I'm on a slow connection, so there is little I can do from here, but I
> noticed that the Kaltura videos I have uploaded have been replaced by
> a music video thing from the Artic Monkeys.  Any thoughts on a repair?
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Declan
> > 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"WikiEducator" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to