Hi Minhaaj,

Absolutely no problem if your join the current workshop a little late.
Given your prior knowledge of wikis, you should have no problem in
catching up.

Just register yourself on the Learning4Content forum:

http://groups.google.com/group/learning4content-workshops

Read the instructions on the home page of the forum. You will see that
there are instructions posted for each Day.

Look forward to meeting you in the workshop forum.