Is this exponential growth I see?  It seems as though we gained our
most recent thousand users far more rapidly than the thousand users
before that.  Can we get the data (new users per day since opening the
site) might be fun for the math folks and ecologists out there.

Math aside, congratulations to all on this next milestone.  The growth
of the community and the addition of new talent and imagination
greatly increases the potential and value of what WE can achieve.

Good night to all,

Declan