-----Original Message-----
From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Minhaaj ur Rehman
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:38 AM
To: WikiEducator
Subject: [WikiEducator] Bounty Release

Dear Wayne,

                   I had applied for L4C workshop bounty a month ago
and i am disappointed that process has taken over a month and i have
got school administration skeptic about my intentions to organize the
workshop. I did expect that there would be redtape in COL's processes
but didn't know that it would take ONE MONTH. I wonder if you can look
into that and ensure the release of payment ? I wonder how many people
would be encouraged by that bureaucracy. Patricia has done a real good
job of keeping me abreast with updates but as now that she is sick, i
wonder who is in charge. I am really sorry that no one has stepped up
and looked into it. I wonder if thats the way we are going to treat
WEs in this community. Savithri has applied for the L4C workshop on
Gandhi's Birthday and i assume there would be a lot of other people
interested in organizing workshops, and if that's how we are going to
treat them, i don't think thats encouraging and even respectful to
them. Since you are out of office too, or i would have called
personally, i was wondering if you could point at someone.

Thanks