For my edification, does this mean that content within Wikipedia is now
under the new version of GFDL, or, does Wikipedia have to take a vote / hold
a referendum - like Mediawiki?

I'm wondering if it's automatic, or there is some process that has to take
place.

Can you please clarify?

Thanks,

Randy

--
________________
Randy Fisher - Change Management & Collaboration, Human Performance &

* Engaging People in Teams, Communities and Organizations....and
WikiEducator!

+ 1 604.684.2275
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.wikieducator.org