From: Jim Tittsler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 4:29:41 PM
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: Wiki servers

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 22:05, john stampe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> -Who has access to those servers?

Erik set up the server at a data centre in Germany.  Wen-Chen and I
help with some administrative tasks.

> -Are the backup servers  physically separate from the main server and/
> or are there offsite backups.

Yes, two of us are making backups... one set in the US and one in
NZ... with the server currently in Germany.  We hope to make the
server infrastructure more robust with the much talked about "Phase 2"
hosting scheme.  If you are interested in the hosting details you may
want to monitor the discussion on the WikiEducator-tech group on
Google Groups.
  http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator-tech