Thanks Maria

Expertiza looks interesting. It appears to address all the best points
of student collaborative authoring and peer review.

It would be helpful for WE authors as well - a nice way to get peer
review for work in progress.

Do you know anything further about Expertiza availability?
Is Expertiza something that WikiEducator could add as a feature or
additional service?

..Valerie